- Q3 - How will new modalities of education impact the six-year graduation rate of our first-time-in-college students, the primary performance funding indicator used by the Board of Governors?
- Q5 - What alternative scenarios of institutional change should we consider, and what are the pros and cons as well as the costs of the initiatives proposed? e.g. Smaller and more focused could improve our national rankings but reduce our local impact. Being a leader in sustainability; Improving athletics.
- Q7 - How will FIU respond to, and benefit from, the changes in the global educational market?
- Q8 - How do we balance the (a) pressure to deliver inexpensive degrees with the (b) need to maintain a high quality product that (c) represents excellent value to our students and (d) maintains FIU's trusted brand status?
- Q9 - How can we best leverage the innate entrepreneurial spirit of our students, staff, faculty, and alumni?